Frank, the pics of the pirates are a few years old now and my brother-in-law raided them last summer and took a big chunk of them. About 90% of them were cast in the early to mid 90s and since i was using polyurothane molds that needed all kinds of mold release to even function they've been sweating that mold release ever since; it gives them a kind of slimmey feel. most of those peices were washed several times and probably wiped down with alcohal which helped a bit. I tried to work on one of the bases last summer but even the super glue would not stick to it so finally cast more with water putty and used it for the living pirate in the pics. There are a few peices left and I still have all the molds, some were silicone and I have used them even up to maybe a couple years ago when I was pouring other pieces. I would have them sitting if I had any resin left over. because they were squash molds i would have to wait until the resin was getting stiff to trawl it into a mold or two and press them together. since most of the molds are polyurothane I'm not going to waste my time with them any more but still have a couple odds and ends if people need them to complete their kits. I do have maybe 5 or 6 of the living pirate i cast last year as a single solid peice that I could part with since my piece is finished now.