Post by artdecovampire on Jun 27, 2013 0:16:51 GMT -5
I took a look at the original kit on E bay looking for something else. You have transformed the kit by raising that back wall. It really needed it. You've done a seamless job too. Sometimes figure based kit needs no changes, in fact you can mess it up by fiddling. In this case you certainly have made a massive improvement to the composition. Its made me think about giving a figure based kit a go. (I'm not counting the PS figures or my aurora knights!)
Post by andymoscarts on Jun 27, 2013 6:26:53 GMT -5
Cheers M8,I was a bit wary about having a go,but nothing ventured etc etc I did do some other minor modifications,removed the creatures lapel and added tears to the coat,added a few bandages to the brides arm
The wall was built up with plastic card,then air drying clay to replicate the stone, and a sprinkle of sharp sand for texture
Saying this,I did have a ton of fun building this kit,and that's what its all about!