Well, we are about 80 days out now. countdown Finally started some of my prep work. I've been doing lots of prep, in my head. But I finally started doing some with my hands.
One of the things I want to display this year is a herd of mammoths 4 of them. Each representing the various add-ons. One regular, one with box art head, one with platybeladon head, and one with the prototype parts The regular one is done, thanks to the glued up original I picked up somewhere along the way. (think when I got the Canadian box) I'm trying to work out a way to put the resin heads on, but still have them removable. And I will have to run coat hangers up the legs and into the body for the prototype version. As it will need to be rearing up on it's hind legs. So I have to work that out yet. But I actually got started. I drilled out the back of the heads, so the bulb on the body will fit in them.
No pictures. For the same reason my modeling has been slowed. Still setting up the new computer. It's up and running (on it right now) But all my software isn't up and running yet. Like my photo software. And my FTP software. Or my site-builder software. So, pics and website updates are going to be scarce for a while. But I am still shooting pics.
Which is also slowing down another project I hope to get done. But that requires a bunch of computer work. And I have no idea when I will get to it now. I hope to blow up the Make-A-Scene pamphlet. Then get it printed out as a big banner to go around the front of the tables. We'll see on that one.