Post by artdecovampire on May 27, 2014 13:20:05 GMT -5
Scratching my head about what to do with an E bay LIndberg Cory for ages. Done an Iguanadon and a Parasaurolophus. But as I was thinking what to do with my old Dimetrodon sail it occurred to me what about an Ouranosaurus? Just have to get rid of the gloss brown paint of the donor kit.
Post by artdecovampire on Jun 7, 2014 6:48:35 GMT -5
Thanks Prescenes. Its a good way to use up my Lindberg sail and an E bay Cory. I'm intending to do a lot of work on the Cory legs to make it appear to be stooped and grazing. Plus some work on the head to add the brow ridges and extended beak. As I was saying to Andmoscarts on another thread I had a lot of ideas all at once as I was on a half term break. I've got a Lindberg proto on the bench too and some sculpting to finish for some other projects. Trouble is now I'm back at work they'll all slow up considerably and all the stuff already in motion will fill up the remainder of the year. But once I cut the slot for the sail with my Dremmel and get that chocolate brown paint off I might be inspired to 'get my finger out' as they say in the UK .